Fleasare parasites of which around 3,000 speciesand subspecies are known,onlya hundredare on birds,and therest live onmammals.
They are vectorsof diseases such astyphoidfever, which fortunately have littleimpact inSpain today.
The mostknown are thedogflea(Ctenocephalidescanis), catflea(Ctenocephalides felis), Male (Pulex irritans) or Rat(Xenopsyllacheopis).Eachsubspecieshas been specializingin one type ofhost, which does not mean they cannotgo toa different one,which is whatactually happens.
Only 5%offleas live onthe host.The remaining 95%remain intheir reservoirs,and this circumstanceconditions ourcontrol strategy.
RADAN DESINTEC Calle del Remei, 32, 08290, Cerdanyola del Vallès
Desintec Radan was founded by Joan Soler Guilera in September 1967 as a Pest Control Company and Forest Treatments, and since then has grown with the daily effort of a team of professionals we have to introduce new services. Today we cover the entire Spanish territory.